The Bat-Caddy X8R Now with Beverage Holder included.
The newly designed Bat-Caddy X8R™ is our latest innovative and unique remote controlled caddy. It features a lightweight high tech aluminum frame weighing in at only 28 lbs (10 kg). It has an easy one step folding design, folding into a package that is smaller than most regular push carts. It is propelled by two powerful independently controlled quiet 200W motors, a wide range Industry Canada approved remote control system which gives you full control up to 90-120 yards. Now standard with our very light (6 lbs), environmentally friendly 12V Lithium(LI) battery. The trolley can be operated manually with a seamless rheostat and cruise control and can be easily pushed even without battery power, so you will never be stuck out on the course. It features a 10, 20, 30 distance timer, a USB port, deluxe extra wide bungee bag supports, large diameter wheels with wave spokes featuring a newly designed wheel/axle connection system.
Bat-Caddy® electronic golf cart products are highly innovative and all key components are manufactured in factories certified to the highest ISO 9000 quality standards. Based on our track record Bat-Caddy caddies are the highest performance and most competitive carts in the global market for motorized golf push trolleys and represent what really counts in this market: A Great Balance between Functionality, Performance, Practicality, Quality and Value!
Bat Caddy X8R Model Features at a Glance
- High Tech Aluminum Alloy Frame and Stainless Steel Components - Extreme light weight, durable, European inspired design. Durable and strong components are the key ingredient for a high quality caddy and a lasting positive experience. Bat-Caddy uses only high grade aluminum and stainless steel for its key components, such as the frame, motors, housings and axles. Beware of anything plastic in these areas! Also the bag supports are aluminum and come equipped with stylish extra wide bungee cord extensions for a better bag fit.
- Powerful, Quiet, Fast, Independent Dual Motors - The X8R features a pair of powerful and quiet 200 Watt DC electric motors, inconspicuously hidden protected in a small aluminum tube. If you did not know it, you would not know the motors are there! Also the caddy will master almost any hill (30+ degrees climbing ability) and reaches a top speed of 5.5 mph+.
- Easy to use Multi-Function Industry Canada certified Remote Control featuring directional controls and effective brake/stop functions and a 10, 20, 30 distance timer, as well as a manual rheostat handle control, On/Off buttons, cruise control functions, a Power and Battery Charge Indicator and a USB port all integrated into an new even smaller handle design, so you are in complete control of ALL Caddy Functions ALL the Time!
- Electronic Brake System and Off-Power Freewheeling Mode Feature - The caddy can be slowed down or stopped both remotely or manually. It has automatic motor resistance to slow it down going downhill. However, in Off-Power mode it is free wheeling, so even if you ever run out of battery power you can push the X8R just like a manual push cart!! Many caddies don't have this capability and you will be stuck on the course if you lose power!
- Remote and Manual Speed Control - Remote Forward, Right, Left, Reverse and Stop! Seamless speed adjustment on both the handle and remote control. Note: our remote controls have the official authorization for radio frequency emitting devices from Industry Canada. Beware of caddies which are not approved. Also timed advance forward feature (10, 20, 30 yards/meter) via remote control or handle function.
- Our lithium batteries are rated at 800 charge cycles.
- Large Diameter Rear Drive Wheels with Magnesium Look Wave Style Rims for easy maneuverability, smoother ride and superior traction - Smooth turning, great traction on wet inclines and NEVER left out on the course with a flat tire! The X8R rear wheels have been designed with a larger diameter (12.5") and come with a strengthened concave rubber tread (3/4") which minimizes vibrations and improves turning and abrasion resistance on rough surfaces. Wheels are easily removed via a quick release mechanism for storage or cleaning. They also feature a newly designed strengthened wheel/axle connection system.
- Seamless Speed Control Engages wheels slowly- The Bat-Caddy won’t “jump” or get away. This is an important feature since many "cheap" caddies don't allow you to operate them in a continuous smooth mode via the seamless rheostat control.
- A removable rear stabilizer wheel to prevent tipping over on hills is included.Torque Control Engages wheels slowly with multiple speed control- The Bat-Caddy won’t “jump” or get away or stop while turning. This is an important feature since many caddies don't allow you to operate them in a continuous smooth mode but have to stop for any command you send them through the remote and then turn very abruptly! The Bat-Caddy also does not make a disturbing beeping noise when turning. New adjustable handle design offers seamless adjustment from 33-45" in height for various body types and preferences.
- Tracking Adjustment and Anti-Tip Wheel - In order to optimize tracking, the X8R comes with a front wheel tracking mechanism. It is also factory equipped with a removable rear anti-tip wheel to prevent backward tipping in hilly terrain.
- Easy One Piece One Locking Knob Fold Design - collapses into one piece in seconds to fit in any vehicle trunk - No engineering degree required!! Folded caddy is only 33"x 23.5 X 12" package and will fit into the trunk of most small sports cars!
- Optional high quality and innovative accessories, such as scorecard holder, umbrella holder, beverage holder, travel bag, seat, GPS holder, basket, remote belt/pocket clip are available.
Full One Year Factory Warranty on Caddy Parts/Labour, and 2 years on the lithium battery!
Plus: We have the best customer service in the industry!
*Life of batteries are dependent on a variety of factors, other than purely the number of charges, including but not limited to frequency between charges, duration of charge, level of drainage, idle time, storage conditions and duration and overall shelf time. We cover our batteries according to our warranty policy and any potential additional coverage is at our discretion.
Note: Bat-Caddy reserves the right to modify/upgrade any components during a model year, illustrations on our website, brochures and manuals may slightly vary from the actual product shipped. However, Bat-Caddy guarantees that specifications and functionality will always be equal or better than the advertised product. Promotional accessories may also vary from illustrations shown on our website and other publications.
For further information regarding our electric golf trolleys and related products please see our web site at http://onthegoleisure.ca or contact us at: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-469-0061.