This is an X4R Bat-Caddy Showroom, Demo model with Lithium Battery. This caddy has been at trade shows and used for demos at golf clubs and around the showroom. It includes a beverage holder.
The Bat-Caddy X4R™ is one of the most innovative and unique remote controlled caddies and probably the best selling remote controlled motorized caddy in North America. It features an amazingly lightweight high tech aluminum frame weighing in at only 24 lbs (11kg). It has an easy two step set up design folding into a package that is smaller than most regular push carts. It is propelled by two powerful independently controlled quiet 200W motors, a wide range FCC and Industry Canada approved remote control system which gives you full control up to 90 yards. It comes with a super light, compact and environmentally friendly Lithium (Li) battery. The trolley can also be operated manually with a speed control dial and cruise control and can be easily pushed even without battery power, so you will never be stuck out on the course. The X4R differentiates itself from the X3R by the innovative, European inspired frame design with adjustable handle height, its slightly more compact size, as well as its remarkable agility. Both caddies share the same, proven key components, such as motors, batteries, drive train, electronics and remote control systems.
Bat-Caddy® electronic golf cart products are highly innovative and manufactured to the highest ISO 9000 quality standards. Based on our track record Bat-Caddy caddies have the highest performance and are the most competitive carts in the global market for motorized golf trolleys and represent what really counts in this market: A Great Balance between Functionality, Performance, Practicality, Quality and Value!
Bat Caddy X4R Features at a Glance
- High Tech Aluminum Alloy Frame and Stainless Steel Components - Extreme light weight, durable, European inspired design. Durable and strong components are the key ingredient for a high quality caddy and a lasting positive experience. Bat-Caddy uses only high grade aluminum and stainless steel for its key components, such as the frame, motors, housings and axles. Beware of anything plastic in these areas! Also the bag supports are aluminum and come equipped with stylish bungee cord extensions for a better bag fit.
- Powerful, Quiet, Fast, Independent Dual Motors - The X4R features a pair of powerful and quiet 200 Watt DC electric motors, inconspicuously hidden and protected in a small aluminum tube. If you did not know it, you wouldn’t know they were there! Also the caddy will master hills less than 30 degrees and reaches a top speed of 5.5 mph+.
- Easy to use Multi-Function Remote Control featuring directional controls and effective brake/stop functions, as well as a manual speed control.
- The upper handle on the X4R has On/Off buttons, cruise control functions, a Power and Battery Charge Indicator and a USB port all integrated into a new small handle design, so you are in complete control of ALL Caddy Functions ALL the Time!
- Electronic Brake System - The caddy can be slowed down or stopped both remotely or manually, and has automatic motor resistance to slow it down going downhill.
- Remote and Manual Speed Control - Remote Forward, Sideways, AND REVERSE AND STOP! Seamless speed adjustment on both the handle and remote control. Note: our remote controls are approved for radio frequency emitting devices from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and Industry Canada (IC). Beware of caddies which are not approved. Also timed advance forward feature (10, 20, 30 yards/meter) via remote control.
- Light weight lithium battery will get you a minimum of 27 Holes on a full charge! We only use the highest quality batteries! The new environmentally friendly lithium battery weighs only 6 Lbs is a third of the size of the lead acid battery and is rated a 800 cycles while giving you the same range on a single charge. Our Lithium batteries are now warrantied for 2 full years
- Large Diameter Rear Drive Wheels with Magnesium Look Rims for easy maneuverability, smoother ride and superior traction - Smooth turning, great traction on wet inclines and NEVER left out on the course with a flat tire! The X4R rear wheels have been designed with a larger diameter (11.5") and come with a strengthened concave rubber tread which minimizes vibration and improves turning and abrasion resistance on rough surfaces. Wheels are easily removed via a quick release mechanism for storage or cleaning.
- Seamless Speed Control Engages wheels slowly. The Bat-Caddy won’t “jump” or get away. This is an important feature since many caddies don't allow you to operate them in a continuous smooth mode via the seamless rheostat control.
- A removable rear stabilizer wheel to prevent tipping over on hills is included.
- Torque Control Engages wheels slowly with multiple speed control. The Bat-Caddy won’t “jump” or get away or stop while turning. This is an important feature since many caddies don't allow you to operate them in a continuous smooth mode but have to stop for any command you send them through the remote and then turn very abruptly!
- New adjustable handle design offers seamless adjustment from 33-45" in height for various body types and preferences.
- Tracking Adjustment and Anti-Tip Wheel - In order to optimize tracking, the X4R comes with a front wheel tracking mechanism. It is also factory equipped with a removable rear anti-tip wheel to prevent backward tipping in hilly terrain.
- Easy One Piece Two-Click Fold Design - collapses into one piece in seconds to fit in any vehicle trunk - No engineering degree required!! Folded caddy is only a 33" X 21" X 10" package and will fit into the trunk of even the smallest sports car!
- High quality and innovative accessories, such as scorecard holder, umbrella holder, beverage holder, carrying / travel bag and seat are available. Additional accessories such as GPS holder, Basket and Remote Belt clip are also available at checkout.
Plus: We have the best customer service in the industry!
*the life of lithium batteries are dependent on a variety of factors, other than purely the number of charges, including but not limited to frequency between charges, duration of charge, level of drainage, idle time, storage conditions and duration and overall shelf time. We cover our batteries according to our warranty policy and any potential additional coverage is at our discretion.
Note: Bat-Caddy reserves the right to modify/upgrade any components during a model year, so illustrations on our website, brochures and manuals may vary from the actual product shipped. However, Bat-Caddy guarantees that specifications and functionality will be always equal or better from the advertised product. Promotional accessories may also vary from illustrations shown on our website and other publications.
What's in The Box
- Cart - 99% assembled
- 2 X Rear Wheels
- Beverage Holder
- Lithium 12V 20Ah
- Battery Charger
- Battery Bag
- Instruction Manual